Friday, July 29, 2011

Home insurance to the rescue






My iPad went missing recently, I don't know if I just dropped it or if it was stolen as I was on a busy train. I was distraught, but used Find My iPhone to show me where it was and wipe the data, even though the police weren't able to recover it. I was distraught, then I checked my house insurance and found I could claim for a new one. That's my advice, really, checkyour house insurance to see if things like your iPad are covered, then you won't be so upset if you ever lose them. Ciaran Eredhol
Thanks For the advice Ciaran. It's always worth checking iFyour insurance policies cover your computers, digital music collections and mobile devices. OF course, one good way to protect yourselFis to back up all your data and device profiles to a drive you keep hidden somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More