Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1/2 RX pill stuck in throat, what do I do?





i was given a medicine from my doctor and told to take 1/2 pill each day for 2 days, then take 1 pill each night b4 I went to sleep. I took the first one this evening, broke it in half by chewing it in two. The pill was rock hard on the outside. I took plenty of water b4, during and after yet it got stuck in my throat about 3 inches down into the esophagus...my guess is that the sharp edge got stuck in my throat. I have tried almost everything, from licorice, rice cakes, butter, olive oil and several others, including salt water and trying to make myself sick. I have gagged several times and thrown up small amounts. What do I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More