Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Black/ Red Dots/Sores in mouth





21 yr old male, active, under stress frequently. I have two black/dark red dots on the inside of my left cheek. One is only visible in the picture. The second dot is smaller. both dots are on a swollen mass of tissue. I know I chew these insides of my cheeks on both sides but I've never gotten these dots before. I've seen others online say they are likely blood blisters but they aren't really " blisters " and are too tiny. I just found them last night. Also, I chew tobacco on this same side of my mouth so I am worried. Maybe someone could give me more info based in the picture. I also have cavities near so it could be an amalgam. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the visible sore almost caves in like an ulcer. slightly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More