Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Head Symptoms





Hi, everyone. I was wondering if you could shed some light on what's going on here.

Starting over a month ago, I started having ear pains (not earaches that last awhile, just ear pains). I went to the doctor and they didn't see any infection. Then the ear pains started causing general head pains and headaches.

Then, about 6 days ago, I started to get a pressing/numbing and sometimes tingling feeling in a small area of the right side of my head-- between my ear and my temple. This has since spread a little to the right edge of my right eye socket, where it tends to tingle, and it's spread upward a little.

A few days ago, I started to get some tingling on the left side of my face (a little in my cheek and a little in my temple).

I still have the headaches and head pains-- the ear pains have subsided.

Finally, if I exert myself or if I laugh alot, I'll get pain in the back left and back right of my head, right above where my head meets my neck.

So-- should these things be red flags?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More