Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What kind of shoulder injury might I have?





Hey everyone. For over a month now, I have had a shoulder injury from repeated shrugging of my shoulders which was caused by a medicine. Apparently I had a rare reaction to Zoloft which caused me to repeatedly and involuntarily shrug my shoulders. This has resulted in an injury to my right shoulder. It hurts in my arm pit, on the top of my shoulder, on the top of my arm, and behind my shoulder blade. Also, sometimes the pain shoots down to my elbow. I don't really have any difficulty in raising my arm above my head. However, putting pressure on my arm causes immense pain and so does various movements. What might be the problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More