Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Please someone try and help, wound question





Hello,

I have a track record of having major ocd and picking at any little blemish that pops up on my face for the past year. Especially when I get anxious. Bottom line is, on Friday morning, I picked what started out as just "pimples" on my face (forehead), and now i have three or four open wounds from it I have healed from these before, but I always saw imprpovement 48 hours after. The sores still seem to be red, and the scab does not seem to be pulling together to heal the skin, they are just lying dormant or something :/ As of right now, its been 48 hours since the injuries occured. I am currently on Bactrim DS since Monday (to try and stop the acne before it got out of control), but I ended up destroying myself Beings I am on the Bactrim DS, and before that, I was taking Duricef (another antibiotic), I would belive that my wounds are not infected. I have been taking gentle baths twice a day to make sure the wounds are clean, and will be staying in for the next week to try and heal, but the lack of progress so far is scaring me alot. Please try and help if you can, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More