Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Armpit Irritation





I've recently begun to have problems with my armpits, I have used the same antiperspirant deodorant for many years, and have recently started to get a clammy irritation from it.

I would spray my armpits and over the course of the day my armpits would become clammy with a sticky substance that smells strongly of the deodorant. I have tried several different antiperspirants, and washing my armpits up to twice a day, with much the same result. It's as if the deodorant just sprays onto my armpit, heats up then turns sticky. Although I do not smell, this is very disconcerting. The constant stickiness and discomfort causes me to fiddle with my armpits and make me feel self-conscious. I currently try to spray as little on as possible, although still experience the same result.

Has anyone got any ideas? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More