Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Swollen lymph node under jaw & tongue pain





Four times in the past six months I have woken up in the morning with my right lymph node under my jaw swollen to about 3-4 times it's actual size. Also, i have a stinging pain in the back-right side of my tongue & when I swallow I can feel the lymph node in my throat (it is painful). After rubbing the swollen spot on the right of my neck, it calms down and returns to normal size & doesn't hurt anymore. The whole ordeal from the time I wake up only lasts about 10 minutes, before it's "normal" again.

Anyone with something similar? If I could afford to see a doctor and have the appropriate tests run I wouldn't be here asking questions, so please don't refer me to one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More