Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I really need advice please!





This is really embarassing, but I have pin worms. Im a seventeen year old girl, and I am assuming I got them from my cat or something, because I have really good hygene. Ive tried countless cleanses and such but none seem to work. Im tired of feeling physically sick every single day, and feeling bad mentally and physically. But i am terrified to tell a doctor about this. Is there any way I can get a prescription without having to get tested? Like if I tell my doctor I have worms can they just give me the prescription, or will they have to see them or soemthing??The thought of having to do that kind of a test terrifies me. But Ive been avoiding going to the doctor for FAR too long... please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More