Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Everything wrong from the top down...





I have A LOT of things wrong...I don't know if they are all related or not. Can you help me out? I'll start from the top down...

1. Cystic (painful)Acne & hair growth- mostly along my jaw line

2. Ear pain- The left ear-I believe that it's in my middle ear. I have a full feeling almost constantly along with an aching feeling. Chronic tinnitus is present.

3. My Jaw has shifted back. I had braces over 10 years ago but my teeth no long line up. I now seem to clench my teeth.

4. Swallowing is more difficult. I feel the left side of my tongue is weaker in the back. Sometime it takes me a while to coordinate the muscles in order to swallow. I also seem to choke on thin liquids pretty regularly.

5. Neck pain- I'm almost sure this is related to the ear pain. I have a sore spot on the left side of my neck parallel to my thyroid cartilage. I'm pretty sure there's a small lump but I could just be paranoid. :/

6. Neck- If I position my neck wrong I get dizzy. The cobra pose in yoga nearly makes me black out.

7. Chest- within the last month my chest has broken out in tiny red spots. Some are pimple like but most are just red. It's confined to my neck and upper chest area.

8. Stomach- Easily bloated and upset -I have an extremely hard time digesting meat. Chicken is the easiest but I've given up on eating any of it.

9. Bowl movements-difficult. I feel that the muscles that allow me to go are weak. most times I have to strain to even have a normal consistency or loose bowl movement.

10. My period- Irregular. No 2 periods are the same. Sometimes I'm fine and other times I become anxious, depressed, nauseated, blackout dizzy and have severe cramping. Even when and how long are never the same.

11. Terrible pain in my lower back (mostly the left side-right side takes longer to start hurting) if I sit or stand or lay for too long in one position.

12. Knees- Pretty recent and sudden. It's now harder to walk up stairs or even stand. The knee pain comes and goes but when it's present it's excruciating. (mostly left knee)

13.Ball of left foot-feel a pebble like mass. (not the existing bones, X-rays have been done) Makes it hard to walk or use the clutch in my car.

14. Toe nail on big toe on left foot. Split vertically a couple years ago (for no reason) and now grows that way.

15. Right foot- Inferior lateral portion of my foot is always felt. It's not that it hurts, but I can feel it in my shoes, when I'm barefoot or if anything is touching it. It has a numbed quality to it.

16. Overall- Tired, spacey, moody, delayed reactions-mostly mental, some physical, cannot lose weight-in fact, if I don't eat right for even one day I gain weight that I can't get off. I'm 5'8" 213lbs

To date: I have seen several doctors and their conclusion-see a shrink
I have been told I have PCOS, IBS, ADD and depression. I get told 'wait and see' and 'I'm not sure' a lot.

However, I'm not crazy or a hypochondriac. I'm tired of feeling like this. I'm 28 years old and feel like I'm 82.
Sorry this is so long. I've tried to condense it as much as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More