Tuesday, September 6, 2011

high po2 levels





my doctor said that i have high po2 levels found from a mixed venous gas blood test. he said something about oxygen therapy but that my insurance may not cover it. Is there anything else that can be done?
He kinda scared me when he explained to me that my main blood vessels that carry oxygen to the smaller veins that lead to many of my organs, were not getting the oxygen needed.. This sounds scary to me..
I already have fluctuating blood pressure issues, i had to wear an oxymeter over night that revealed oxygen levels at 86 for over 5 minutes. I had a sleep study that revealed that I had decreased oxygen but not bad enough to have a cpap.. I have been so tired and unfocused.
I am hoping to hear from others who have somthing simular going on.
I dont know what I should do next..

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More