Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I look pregnant...





Hi everyone.. I'm having major internal issues.. my stomach is so incredibly bloated that I literally look 6 months pregnant.. it's hard as a rock.. and extremely uncomfortable. I'm not pregnant.. I had a gyno appt today and everything was fine.. spoke to my DR about my issues but she had nothing to say (ugh...). I don't know what it could be, but it's driving me nuts I'm wondering if it may be something that I'm eating. My diet is usually super clean (all whole grains, veggies, & beans; not much fruit or meats; & no dairy), but lately I've just been craving food.. lots of food.. and not the good stuff. I've also been extremely tired.. my skin has been very dry.. I've had headaches (which is rare), and I've been very gloomy. Any similarities out there?? Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More