Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Neck Stiffness





Hi everyone. I'm not sure where this goes, so I'll post it here. Basically I'm a 25 yo male, who is pretty healthy. Anyway, about two days ago I had a slight fever (never got above 100.5) and leg aches. That only lasted about a day, and then when I woke up yesterday, my fever and aches were completely gone, but my neck was incredibly stiff. I first worried that it could be something like meningitis, but I'm pretty sure I had the vaccine before my freshman year of college. Plus the fact that I no longer have the fever, and have no other symptoms other than the stiff neck really. Today it still feels kinda stiff and I can feel it almost like crackle up behind my ears if I move it in certain directions. I'm able to get the full range of motion, but it feels very stiff, mostly up by the base of my skull. Should I get this checked out, or just take care of myself for a little and see what happens? Any one else have any similar issues?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More