Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Constant Nosebleeds





I'm a 25 year old male, and for most of my life I've had frequent nosebleeds. For the majority of the time, they've been mild--though very frequent--and usually centered around times when the air was dry. My doctor told me long ago that I had weak blood vessels in my nostrils.

The problem is that I'm now starting to notice a substantial increase in the frequency of the nosebleeds. Sometimes the bleeds will happen four or five times a day. The bleeds have also stopped favoring the left nostril--which they've done from the beginning--and I will often see them in the right nostril as well. It's actually becoming a physical hinderance to my work. I've had to step out of meetings in a rush, cupping the blood coming out of my nose. It's not only embarrassing, but has started to make people think I'm snorting illegal substances which causes obvious tensions in the work place.

I have no insurance, so I need to try and resolve this on my own. Does anyone have any idea what I could do to help the problem at all? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More