Tuesday, September 6, 2011

left chest tightness, only 18!





Hi, im 18, ive been sick for the last two months, ive had 2 ekgs and 1 echo and everything was fine besides a couple episodes of tachycardia, the reason why I went, it is belived now that I have a thyroid condition that we are trying to sort out, but my question is- I tried exercising 2 days ago and after the exercise Ive had a tightness on the left side of my chest, when I breathe in it feels tight on the left side of my chest, its feels like I need to burp but nothing happens, what im concerned about it is if its my heart, ive been under a ton of stress and ive read that if i can make the pain worse that its not the heart, anybody have any insight??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More