Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Neck & shoulders sore, headaches, chills





I have been dealing with these symptoms off and on for 6 weeks and I have no idea what's wrong. I'll feel bad for a few days then it will go away for a few. I have a lot of seasonal allergies and take Singulair everyday - sudafed and claritin don't seem to be making a difference. I got poison ivy 4 days before these symptoms started but that has been gone for 3+ weeks. In the beginning, I thought I had a cold because I was sneezing, had itchy eyes, etc. but that went away in a few days. I have never felt like this! It doesn't bother me when I sleep.

Back of neck pain - no problem turning head in any direction
Shoulder soreness
All over muscle aches
Heachache (back of head)
Heavy head (back of head)
Minor tingling in front of face & jaw
Chills

It's pretty much the neck soreness - the others occur occassionally. I have NO other symptoms like fever, congestion, sneezing, dry eyes or anything like that

I saw a chiropractor yesterday and he said my neck muscles are very stiff - I am going to him for adjustments to see if it helps. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More