Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How do you know when you hit your head..too hard?





My wife was in the basement and under the stair is the support wall so to speak and she was not paying attention looking at something else and her head hit the wall support. She said that when she hit her head, it was a hard hit bit really didn't hurt all that much but scared her more than anything because she said when she hit, she could feel it in her sinuses for a second. I asked where she hit on her head and it was like around the hair line where her calic is. There is a small bump but nothing else more than that I can see.

Being her her late 40's, I am concerned because I don't know how hard is too hard. Also, could this cause her possibly problems later on like a brain tumor? I don't know. Never had this one before. Thanks to all who can help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More