Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Accidentally ate fried plastic. What will be the outcome?





Hi,

I hope i'm on the right place.

3 days ago i accidentally cooked 2 meat sausages both fine wrapped in thin layer plastic in hot oil pan which i hardly notice. I was surprise it cooked pretty fast with dark burns in a seconds but left it for 50sec. Hardly see any plastic melted since it was well blended with the sausages texture. I munched 2 pencil size sausages with thumbsized in diameter. A day later my sister warn me to remove plastics around the sausage which then left me stunned.

1 days later i went to the toilet bowl and pooed but nothing unusual seen or any indication that any plastic wrapper went out of my body yet. On raw meat sausages the plastic was very thin and fibrous when stretched almost looked like the usual flexible plastic bag used to mold solid food for preservation.

I was wondering what are the side effect having to consume deep fried plastic wrapper into our bodies and what steps i need to be cautions about my current condition. Any remedy to neutralized plastics in my body? Now is day 3, i was worried if those plastic toxic did any harm to my body.

Hope to hear some expert's advice. Thanks.

Dave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More