Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do I Have Mono or Do I Have Strep???!!!





ok so I was really tired all last weekend. sleeping alot and i was really fatigued but i thought it was from all the partying i was doing. then i hooked up with a guy at a party and the next morning i noticed my left lymph node was really swollen like a "golf ball" as the doctor called it. however i didnt get a sore throat till the following wednesday. and its not a sore throat like where im coughing or its scratchy, its more of just swollen feeling and it hurts to swallow. then i got a stuffy nose. so i went to the doctor and he gave me a strep test and a mono test, then he gave me amoxicillin and prednisone for the swollen throat. I have not gotten the test results back yet. i probably will have them on monday. But after doing research online and finding out where my spleen is, i was worried that i was also feeling spleen pain as well but it seems to have gone away after starting the meds. Ive been on the meds for two days and my throat swelling has gone down and it barely hurts to swallow. this makes me think that the amoxicillan is just what i needed and i just had strep. but I'm still pretty tired though. so basically my question is do you think i have strep or do you think i have mono? cause i CAN NOT have mono because that means the guy i hooked up with prolly has it now and he's ranked in the nation cause he plays on one of the nations best college soccer teams and theyre in season right now and if i got him sick the whole team will hate me cause he wont be able to play cause his spleen omg ughhhh!!!! i cant wait till my test results come back. i need to know if you think i have strep or if i have mono

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More