Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Does this sound like a blood clot in the leg?





Hi all I am new here and could really use some help, please if someone could help me I have been having leg pain in the back of my left leg for 5 days now and it extends to my foot at times and now is also creeping into my thigh area. I went to the ER 2 nights ago and they performed a Ddimer test which was normal and thats all. I am still in great pain for 5 days now and I am growing worried. I went to the doctor today and she wanted to do an ultrasound but it was to late so it was set up for late 2marro. Should I go back to the ER? There is no redness and only slight swelling which is almost not visiable but I notice because it is my own leg. I have also been lightheated for months now having 4 epsiodes where I almost fainted and still have no answers for that... Any advice on either? Should I go back to the ER for my leg or just wait for the ultrasound 2marro?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More