Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Many symptoms - feel awful 24/7 - please help





24 year old male. These symptoms have been going on for 4 years.

General symptoms:
-My skin is "painful" to touch everywhere. The feel of my shirt rubbing on my skin is very discomforting.
-Hard to describe, but feels like I constantly have a low-grade fever even though my temp. is always normal. I get the burning eyes symptoms and I always feel irritable.
-My eyes are messed up - I see millions of microscopic "dots?" Like static. Only they are things swimming around. They are not floaters, which move in the same direction you turn your head. These are millions of tiny bacteria like jerks that move independently.
-I can voluntarily make my muscles lock up - especially my calves and biceps - from hyperflexion.
-Constant feeling of either very light nausea - or feels like I need to eat even though I don't. This gets worse when I try to lay down.
-Ringing in ears.
-Memory is shot. Can't remember simple things. Used to have the best memory. Also, now it seems like i have a lot of trouble learning and retaining information (used to be a Dean's list student).

Routine blood tests always come back normal. MRI in 2008 showed no brain problems. I have had thyroid hormone tested and no abnormalities.

I know these are vague, and its a shot in the dark, but if you have heard of anything similar, please help! I just want to feel normal again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More