Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rapid weight gain (10 lbs in 2 days)





I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am freaking a little bit and not sure what is going on.
At the moment I look like I am atleast 6 months pregnant and I had a hysterectomy last May. In 2 days I gained 10 pounds, on top of the bit of weight I already gained. I can't even fit into my clothes!
With all the weight put on ( have gone up to 147 lbs and was 134.)I am experiencing some pain. Sometimes it feels like something is pushing on my ribs, I have had extreme burning pain in lower back, mostly on right side. Some days I have cramping in upper abdomen to the point where it hurts when I walk or even breathe.
My doctor thought I may have a blockage but I have normal bowel movements daily so I know it isn't that.
My doctor sent me for an abdominal x-ray but haven't gotten results back yet. Has anyone experienced this? Any advice?
All this weight in my abdomen is making me depressed..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More