Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sore Throat/Fever





I am 16 and for the past 5 days I have had a fever and sore throat. The sore throat is really severe in the mornings and gets better during the day, but it is still present enough to cause pain. My fever has been controlled with advil and is not too much of a problem. Usually my viruses go away after three days. I have never had one any longer, but this is my fifth day and my sore throat gets worse and worse. I forced my mom to take me to the doctor and he did a strep test and it came out negative and just said wait a week and come back which is the most ******** advice for $150 that my mom is going to pay. Waking up today (5th day) I looked in the mirror and it seems the right side of my throat is swollen and only today got two white little things. I know this is as similar as it gets to tonsillitis, but obviously the doctor doesn't seem to think so. Can anyone help me here? If needed I can take a picture also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More