Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have ulcer, now back ache?





So I had a peptic ulcer last year i got from ibuprofen. It went away with a few months of prilosec. It recurred in september and I quit smoking. But now i get aches in my back whenever i eat? It doesn't quite hurt. It's just a feeling of something. I don't have insurance so I wasn't sure what I should do. I'm considering trying to get a cheap docs permission for a endoscope but then i'd have to get medical bankruptcy and i'm only 20 so not sure if I should. However, if it's something serious i don't care about money and want to get it checked. Anyway, i'll probably do that but just curious what you think it could be. I can feel it on my left side under the ribs all the way to part of my back. I eat nothing but vegetables,beans, and oatmeal and work out daily so I shouldn't have back problems. It's gotta be ulcer related because I did smoke with the ulcer for a few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More