Tuesday, September 6, 2011

High resting heart rate! Please help!!!





Hello, my name is Cassidy Baiz, I'm 17 years old and I'm addicted to fitness & nutrition. I weigh about 190 LBS and my body fat % is 8-10%. I havent touched a soda or any type of fast food in over 2 and 1/2 years. I eat a high protein low carb low fat diet. I'm in the gym everyday, every other day I target a major muscle group and on off days I focus on cardio. I'm an avid bike rider and bike over 100 miles every week. Recently, I started taking a look at my resting heart rate and heart rate during my workouts. I've done some research and I feel that my resting heart rate SHOULD be around 60 beats per minute. But my resting heart rate is 98-115 beats per minute and this is really concerning me.....Please help, I will be grateful for ANY information, answers or suggestionS!!

PS-Sorry if i provided any irrelevant information, I just wanted to get it all out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More